Sunday, August 28, 2011

School Starts Tomorrow

I am so excited to be getting back to our studies. I am really looking forward to fun year this year.

The boys stayed home with Mike tonight while I am at work. I love it, because I can go home and sleep a bit then we can get up and get started. Mondays are light days for us due to my working until 6am Monday morning and having to be back at 6pm Monday night. In September we will be starting our Monday Co-Op. We attend this from 10am-12pm. This year our group is focusing on educational games with a focus on different subjects every 4 weeks. The next couple of Mondays will remain light days preparing for the weeks lessons and reviewing things learned the week before. We will also have art once a month on Monday.

I will post pictures this week on our first days of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment