Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Art

I have totally become hooked on viewing things on Pinterest. I have actually even completed some of the projects I pinned. I use many of the recipes. I love how organized it keeps my things.

This holiday season we are working on some of the holiday crafts. Here is one the boys did yesterday. I love the way they turned out. I plan to keep them and hang them up each of the following years. I also have many of Nico's previous Christmas art work framed. They get hung up during the season.

Setting up the paint

Green hand prints

Nico had free range to do what he wanted. I loved listening to him tell me how Ms. Flavia, the art teacher, taught him how to place the colors.

Luca may not like to draw with crayons but he sure loves a paint brush!

Adding details

Finished Product

Luca adding details

Another beautiful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment