Sunday, August 19, 2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal

Linking up here for the Homeschool Mother's Journal. A way to try to keep track of my weeks, thoughts, and ideas.




In my life this week….
            I might be getting a new car! Super excited about this.

In our homeschool this week…
          Moving into week #2. It looks like we might have a wrench thrown in our week and not be getting as much completed as planeed. L

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
            It’s not how much work we get completed, but how much learning we accomplished!

I am inspired by…
          All the mom’s in our homeschool group. They are such a fun group. They inspire me to make our days fun and loving.

Places we’re going and people we are seeing…
          Possibly heading to TN this week. If so, we will try to catch a couple of historical sites. Also meeting new friends and old friends at two park days this week.

My favorite thing this week was…
          Hearing Luca repeat a verse from our FIAR book, “Madeline”. 
            “She said to the lion in the Zoo, “Pooh, pooh”.”

What’s working/not working for us…
          Wordly Wise Workbook did not go so well this week. Even though I had asked him which version he wanted to do…online or workbook. Lucky for us Homeschool Buyers Coop has Wordly Wise as a group buy this month….$35 instead of $300 – DEAL! Restarting Wordly Wise online this week (hopefully)- if not next week.

Things I am working on…
          Scrapbooking the boys dance recital photos.

I’m reading….
          Dragonfly in Amber”, by Diana Gabaldon

I’m cooking…
            Lots of crock pot recipes this week! It was a good week to eat at home.

I’m grateful for…
          My supportive and loving husband.

I’m hoping for…
          The weather to stay cool!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
         

                                           It’s a Dalmation Plantation I say!

2 comments: